Advance Convention Registration ends
Journal Submissions Open
In This Issue
The Sigma Tau Delta 2012 International Convention will be held February 29 – March 3 at the New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, LA.
Advance Registration Ends February 15
Everyone attending the convention, including presenters and panelists, must register for the convention. Those registering after the early registration deadline will pay the full fee. See Convention Registration for details.
Program Schedule and Other Updates
Check the convention website for schedules, presentation tips, and information on preparing for your convention experience in New Orleans.
Convention Twitter Contest
Follow @EnglishCon on Twitter. Make new friends and network with other convention attendees, get insider tips and tricks on the best convention events, and compete to win fabulous prizes!
- Send an email with your name, chapter, email address, and twitter username to email@example.com. You must do this to enter.
- Follow @EnglishCon on twitter to get news about the convention and the twitter contest.
- From now until Monday, March 5, include the keyword @EnglishCon in any tweet to enter it into the contest. Tell us about your convention experience.
Prizes will be awarded to the most active and the most popular participants.
Next year’s student and alumni leaders will be chosen at the convention. These positions provide excellent opportunities for students to network, gain valuable leadership skills, and learn about how Sigma Tau Delta functions at the regional and international levels.
Leadership Duties and Applications
Student Representative and Associate Student Representative
Alumni Representative and Associate Alumni Representative
Submission Link Open March 5 – April 2
Undergraduates planning to study abroad or attend a summer program have two scholarship opportunities that should not be missed! Submissions will open March 5 and close April 2.
- Sigma Tau Delta Summer Program Scholarships
(up to $1,000)
- Sigma Tau Delta Study Abroad Scholarships
(up to $3,000)
Sigma Tau Delta, Department of English, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115-2863
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org © 2012 Sigma Tau Delta, all rights reserved